Terms and Conditions
By signing this document or agreeing before making online payment at www.Computer360.tech, a service provided by Computer360 (hereby known as "Computer360") having its offices at USA, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Computer360 reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
Terms of Service
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human.
- Your account may be used only by one person – a single account is limited for use by only the defined number of PCs in the agreement. You will have to purchase support for additional PCs if so required.
- Computer360 would provide services for only the issues that have been explicitly mentioned on our website and listed in Annexure (a. For all other software and issues we would not be liable to provide services.)
- Our services are available through on call, chat and e-mail only. Onsite service is not included as a mode of providing service.
- By agreeing to these terms and services you agree that Computer360 is not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your PC, Servers, Printers, Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues.
- We do not provide any replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned
- We do not provide any warranty on hardware and software that is covered under the support plan.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your PC including username and password. Computer360 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Computer360 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your data theft from your PC in any scenario.
- In all remote access sessions you are requested to constantly monitor the session when the person is on phone with you, we would not request any remote session with you without any live person talking to you at the same time. In case you get a remote session without a live person on call you are requested to not accept the request, at no time Computer360 would be responsible for any data theft that occurs due to unattended remote session.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- All your action and interactions with us on computer support issues should comply with the cyber laws of US or your country of residence.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- If you are buying online a valid credit card is required for paying accounts. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards.
- Computer360.tech PC support plan starts from the date on which you signup or sign the agreement copy, and the payment is realized.
- Computer360.tech offers a 100% guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with the computer service that was provided to you, then we offer a full refund upon request (assuming that request is made within 90 days of the service date).
- All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities of USA, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, if levied in your country.
- We don't store credit card information for any customer and we would not do any charging without your explicit consent.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account to your account manager is a must and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancelation.
- All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not be charge you again.
- Computer360, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behaviour, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with Computer360, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service.
- Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by Computer360.
- Computer360 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Computer360 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on our website Computer360 or by sending an e-mail to you at our registered account.
Credit Card Billing
You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize Computer360 to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts.
You authorize Computer360 and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Computer360 to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide Computer360 with updated credit card information upon Computer360's request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid.
You acknowledge and agree that neither Computer360 nor any Computer360 affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number.
In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Computer360's option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $15.00.
Limitation of Liability
Not withstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall Computer360 be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to Computer360 under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute.
The Computer360 Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted by you and transmitted to us should comply with US cyber laws and copyright laws and /or the copyright law in your country.
- Any data that you share with us would be the intellectual property of your or third-party from which you have sourced the content, Computer360 would not own any rights to such issues.
- Any queries or resolutions that you post on our forums would become our property.
- Computer360 reserves the rights to remove any content posted on our website it deems inappropriate without assigning any reason.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Computer360 Helpdesk Services is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email, chat and on call.
- Currently the service is available only in English language.
- You understand that Computer360 may uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, or resell our services to a third-party unless explicitly specified by us. Any liability that arises from this would be solely yours.
- We may, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Computer360 customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Computer360 does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Computer360 shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Computer360 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. Any liability would be limited to the value of service contract.
- The failure of Computer360 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Computer360 and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and Computer360 (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any further questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.